Wood burning, solid and multi fuel stoves are not only an energy efficient source of heating, but also provide a focal point in your home.
Considering a wood burning or solid fuel stove in your home
Wood burners and solid fuel stoves continue to grow in popularity, offering a cost effective way of heating your home. Burning wood, is largely carbon neutral so it’s also a greener means of heating your property than using fossil fuels.
Installing a wood burning stove is also a great way of adding character and a focal point in your home.
What do we offer at Total Renewable Solutions?
Whether your stove is a stand alone installation in your existing property, or part of a wider heating system for a renovation or self build, it is essential to use a HETAS registered installer to ensure you get the best from your new installation and meet all regulations and safety requirements.
- HETAS registered installer
- Professional advice on the right stove for your home
- Free inspection, quotation and advice
- All stove installations certified/registered with HETAS
- Stand alone stove installation
- Stove installation as part of wider package – integrating with your renewable technologies/underfloor heating
Our latest installations
Our latest installation in Templecombe, Somerset included both a wood burning and multi fuel stove installation.
Get in touch with our team today on (01749) 340490 to discuss your installation. We can also offer professional advice on the right stove for your home, so even if you haven’t yet selected a stove our team will be happy to help.