At Total Renewable Solutions we are proud to be a Which? Trusted Trader. Check out our latest review today!
How do you become a Which? Trusted Trader
Not just anyone can be a Which Trusted Trader. In order to be endorsed as a Which Trusted Trader, we have had to go through a thorough assessment process carried out by Trading Standards professionals. So what did this include?
• Credit report – validation of the financial health of the business
• Customer satisfaction – the endorsement team checked a selection of customer references, from at least 10 domestic customer details, chosen at random
• Business procedures – examination of our business and administrative procedures
• Interview and assessment – a face to face visit and interview carried out by Which? Trading standards professionals
• Final report – a report of the assessment, providing feeding and ensuring that the business meets high standards before being allowed to join the scheme
What does this mean for our customers?
The Which? Trusted Trader logo is a sign of reputation and trust – helping customers to choose the right trader for them.
We are extremely proud to be endorsed as a Which? Trusted Trader and are continuously striving to provide excellent customer service and ensure that we always meet the high standards required to be part of the scheme. Our aim is to provide our customers with an honest approach to renewable energy, providing independent and straightforward advice on the right solution for each individual project.
Our latest review
We love hearing feedback from our customers – check out our latest review from a recent installation in Devon combining an air source heat pump with underfloor heating and new radiators.
“An excellent, helpful and friendly team at Total. Luke was brilliant at clearly explaining the process, answered all our questions and concerns. Total were competitive on price and very efficient. Wayne was so incredibly neat and helpful at every stage, putting in long hours to get the install done, Richard then clearly talked us through the system and popped back after install to make sure the system was working at its best. Melanie in the office was also extremely helpful. They are a company that knows their business, treats their customers with respect and professionalism and are very good at what they do so I would happily recommend them to anyone.”
Sarah, Devon, March 2018
You can check out our Which? Trusted Trader profile online today and please do leave a review if you have worked with us!
The Total Renewable Solutions team